This page includes frequently used forms and documents.

How can I get reimbursed?

Retain your receipt and submit it with this PTA Reimbursement form to the Treasurer. Be sure to submit your reimbursement request within 30 days.

Are we tax exempt?

Yes, show the vendor this form to avoid paying taxes when purchasing items on behalf of the PTA: LCES Retail Sales and Use Tax Certificate of Exemption 2017-2022

Is the PTA a non-profit? And will my donation be tax deductible?

Yes and Yes! Here is some information about that. 2017 501c3 (1) 2017 501c3 Attachments

I have PTA cash to deposit, what should I do?

Fill out the PTA Deposit form and give it to the Treasurer along with the cash and checks.